Four early learning centres, a childcare and a kindergarten are among Victoria’s new high-risk exposure sites.
Overnight on Wednesday eleven new Tier 1 exposure sites and two Tier 2 were added to the list and the total number of venues has dropped to 471.
The new high-risk sites include four early learning centres, Australia Post LPO in Bundoora a Caulfield North Childcare and Schnitz in Ballarat Central.
The health department are no longer providing an exhaustive list of sites as there are too many Tier 2 locations to announce.
Affected businesses and individuals will still be contacted.
New Tier 1 exposure sites
Anyone who attended these venues must get tested and isolate for 14 days.
- KingKids Early Learning Centre and Kindergarten Mooroolbark on Manchester Road on September 29, 30 and October 1 from 8am to 12pm
- Clyde North YMCA Early Learning Centre on Aayana Street in Clyde North on September 27 from 8am to 11am
- Comfort Sleep Bedding Co. on Holt Parade in Thomastown on September 30 from 8am to 5pm and October 1 from 8am to 11.30am
- Peach and Plum Early Learning Centre on Central Avenue in Altona Meadows on September 28 from 8.35am to 3.45pm, September 29 from 7.50am to 3.10pm, September 30 from 6.30am to 3pm and October 1 from 6.30am to 6.30pm
- Guardian Childcare Caulfield North on Glen Eira Road on September 28, 29 and 30 from 6.45am to 3.30pm and October 1 from 6.45am to 5pm
- Wyndham Early Learning Shepparton on Wyndham Street in Shepparton on September 28 from 8.30am to 1.40pm and September 30 from 9.10am to 1.30pm
- Australia Post Bundoora LPO – Bundoora Square Shopping Centre on Plenty Road on September 29 and 30 from 9am to 5.30pm
- Dr Boom Communications – Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre on Corner of Colac Road on September 29 from 11am to 6pm and October 1 from 11am to 7.30pm
- Groundworks Cafe – Stockland Wendouree Village Shopping Centre on Gillies Street North in Wendouree on October 2 from 9.50am to 4.30pm, October 3 from 10.50am to 12.50pm and October 4 from 8.50am to 12.30pm
- Cranbourne Daycare and Kindergarten Centre on Oroya Grove in Clyde on October 1 from 6am to 2.30pm
- Schnitz on Sturt Street in Ballarat Central on October 2 from 1.35pm to 2.45pm
New Tier 2 exposure sites
Anyone who attended these venues must get tested and isolate for a negative result.
- Royal Children’s Hospital – Main Street Walkway from Royal Park Entrance to Screening Point on Flemington Road in Parkville on September 26 from 3.45pm to 7.30pm
- Lansell Square on High Street in Kangaroo Flat on October 3 from 7.45am to 4.31pm
See the full list of Victoria’s COVID exposure sites here.
Latest Travel News