In-depth Evaluation and Data-driven Insights on the Impression of COVID-19 Included on this New Zealand Data Center Funding Evaluation & Progress Alternatives Market Report. The New Zealand data center market size by investments is expected to grow at a cagr of 21.
New York, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com declares the launch of the report “New Zealand Data Center Market – Funding Evaluation & Progress Alternatives 2021-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06177607/?utm_source=GNW
12% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
New Zealand ranks 1st in the “Ease of Doing Enterprise” Survey carried out by the World Financial institution in 2020 and an rising data center market in APAC, with native gamers presently dominating the market. Auckland is the prime location for data center investments in New Zealand, internet hosting the most quantity of data facilities. The web penetration in New Zealand was over 94%, which was one of the highest in the APAC.
NEW ZEALAND DATA CENTER MARKET OUTLOOK
• New Zealand is an rising data center colocation market in APAC and is expected to grow at a vital fee during the forecast period.
• Elevated demand for cloud and colocation providers in New Zealand triggered investments by Microsoft, AWS, and different hyperscale service suppliers.
• Auckland is the main data center hub in New Zealand, internet hosting round 40% of the present data facilities.
• The introduction of the 5G community in New Zealand in March 2021 is probably to enhance data center investments. Vodafone and Spark have already launched a 5G community, and 2degrees is probably to launch 5G later in 2021.
The report considers the current situation of the New Zealand data center market and its market dynamics for 2021?2026. It covers a detailed overview of a number of progress enablers, restraints, and developments in the market. The research contains the demand and provide facets of the market.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• The launch of superior applied sciences reminiscent of AI, ML, and robotics and the industrial deployment of 5G community throughout the nation in 2021 will entice extra funding during the forecast period.
• Microsoft, a hyperscale operator, has introduced the opening of a cloud area, probably to be operational in 2022. AWS has introduced its AWS Asia Pacific (Auckland) cloud area and is expected to be operational in 2024.
NEW ZEALAND DATA CENTER MARKET VENDOR LANDSCAPE
IT Infrastructure Suppliers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Programs
• Dell Applied sciences
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• Hitachi Vantara
• Juniper Networks
Data Center Building Contractors & Sub-Contractors
• Mott MacDonald
• Norman Disney & Younger
• The Constructing Intelligence Group
Help Infrastructure Suppliers
• Airedale Worldwide Air Conditioning
• Alfa Laval
• Black Field
• Cyber Energy Programs
• Rolls-Royce Energy Programs
• Schneider Electrical
• Trane (Ingersoll Rand)
Data Center Traders
• Amazon Net Providers
• Canberra Data Facilities
• Data Vault
• DCI Data Facilities
• Plan B
• Spark Digital
This report analyses the New Zealand data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the present and upcoming amenities and data center investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, basic building, and tier requirements. It discusses market sizing and funding estimation for various segments. The segmentation contains:
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
• Current Services in the area (Space and Energy Capability)
o Different Cities
• Listing of Upcoming Services in the area (Space and Energy Capability)
NEW ZEALAND DATA CENTER INVESTMENT COVERAGE
• Infrastructure Sort
o IT Infrastructure
o Electrical Infrastructure
o Mechanical Infrastructure
o Basic Building
• IT Infrastructure
o Storage Programs
o Community Infrastructure
• Electrical Infrastructure
o UPS Programs
o Switch Switches and Switchgears
o Different Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
o Cooling Programs
o Rack Cupboards
o Different Mechanical Infrastructure
• Basic Building
o Constructing Growth
o Set up and Commissioning Providers
o Constructing & Engineering Design
o Bodily Safety
o Data Center Infrastructure Administration (DCIM)
• Tier Segments
o Tier I & Tier II
o Tier III
o Tier IV
o Different Cities
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Market size accessible in the funding, space, energy capability, and New Zealand colocation market income.
• An evaluation of the data center funding in New Zealand by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
• Data center investments in the space (sq. ft) and energy capability (MW) throughout cities in the nation.
• An in depth research of the present market panorama, an in-depth business evaluation, and insightful predictions about the data center market size during the forecast period.
• Snapshot of present and upcoming third-party data center amenities in New Zealand
o Services Lined (Current): 33
o Services Recognized (Upcoming): 04
o Protection: 10 Cities
o Current vs. Upcoming (Data Center Space)
o Current vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capability)
• Data center colocation market in New Zealand
o Market Income & Forecast (2021-2026)
o Retail Colocation Pricing
o Wholesale Colocation Pricing
• The New Zealand data center market investments are labeled as IT, energy, cooling, and basic building providers with sizing and forecasting.
• A complete evaluation of the newest developments, progress fee, potential alternatives, progress restraints, and prospects for the business.
• Enterprise overview and product choices of outstanding IT infrastructure suppliers, building contractors, help infrastructure suppliers, and traders working in the business.
• A clear analysis methodology and the evaluation of the demand and provide facet of the market.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How large is the New Zealand data center Market?
2. Who’re the key Traders in the New Zealand data center market?
3. What is the expected CAGR for the New Zealand data center market during the forecast period?
4. What number of are present and upcoming amenities current in New Zealand?
5. What is the COVID-19 influence on the data center market in New Zealand?
Learn the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06177607/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market analysis resolution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the newest business data so that you get all the market analysis you want – immediately, in a single place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001