Popular Bondi eateries, a swim school and a KFC are amongst new venues listed as exposure websites.
NSW Health issued a public well being alert late on Thursday evening to advise of the brand new areas visited by a confirmed case.
Watch the video above for extra on the COVID outbreak
It follows 24 new native circumstances of the virus being reported on Thursday.
More than half of these had spent at the least a few of their infectious interval amongst the neighborhood, sparking fears that the outbreak is worsening.
Anyone who attended the next venues is taken into account a shut contact.
They ought to self-isolate and search testing instantly, and keep in isolation for a full 14 days, no matter consequence.
- Nieo’s Grille in Earlwood on Friday, June 25 between 7pm-7.15pm.
- Bluey’s Swim School in Bankstown all day on Saturday, June 26.
Anyone who attended the next venues is a informal contact and ought to search testing and isolate till a adverse result’s returned.
- Tong Li Asian Grocery in Eastgardens on Thursday, June 24 between 2.45pm-3.30pm.
- Fitness First Commercial Building (Building C) Foyer in North Strathfield on Friday, June 25 between 10.50am-11.10am.
- Jarern Chai Grocer and Boon Cafe in Haymarket Friday, June 25 between 2.45pm-3.30pm.
- Archie’s Cafe in Dover Heights on Sunday, June 27 between 1.45pm-2.15pm.
- Porch and Parlour in Bondi on Monday, June 28 between 7.50am-8.10am.
- Blair St Dairy in Bondi on Monday, June 28 between 8am-8.30am.
- La Piadina in Bondi on Tuesday, June 29 between 8.10am-8.30am.
- KFC in Wetherill Park on Wednesday, June 30 between 5.50pm-6.10pm.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian is urging individuals to bear in mind there may be nonetheless COVID in the neighborhood, regardless of the continuing lockdown.
She stated individuals ought to assume they or others round them have the virus and act accordingly.
“All of us to have minimise our movements, all of us to have minimise our interaction with others, as difficult as that is, to make sure that the lockdown is successful.”
Latest Travel News