Shoppers at two Woolworths supermarkets – in Sydney’s northeast and west – have been ordered to get examined and isolate for 14 days, whatever the consequence.
The shops had been amongst a dozen venues listed as COVID-19 exposure websites late on Tuesday.
Earlier on Tuesday, well being authorities had flagged Canterbury-Bankstown as a selected concern amid the Greater Sydney outbreak, with the state notching up 78 new native cases within the 24 hours to 8pm on Monday.
At least 29 of the brand new cases had been in the neighborhood throughout their infectious interval.
The three-day common for new cases has dropped to 85, main Premier Gladys Berejiklian to declare: “We’ve stabilised the virus.”
NSW Health is now treating 95 cases in hospital, together with 27 in intensive care. Eleven persons are on ventilators.
NSW COVID-19 exposure websites
NSW Health has listed new venues and upgraded the advice for beforehand introduced venues.
Anyone who attended these places on the instances listed is a shut contact and should get examined and isolate for 14 days, whatever the consequence.
- Coffs Harbour, The Hoey Moey (complete venue), 90 Ocean Parade, Thursday 15 July 3.55pm to 4.20pm
- Belrose, Taste Baguette Glenrose, 56-58 Glen Street, Tuesday 13 July 8.10am to eight.20am, Wednesday 14 July 10.30am to 11.00am
- Belrose, Woolworths Glenrose Shopping Village, 56-58 Glen Street, Wednesday 14 July 10.30am to 11.00am
- Belrose, Lawrence Dry Cleaners, 56-58 Glen Street, Wednesday 14 July 10.30am to 11.00am
- Chester Hill, Woolworths, Chester Square Shopping Centre, 1-13 Leicester Street, Thursday 15 July 4.45pm to five.05pm
- Greenacre, Royal Carwash Greenacre, 19 Hume Highway, Saturday 10 July, 9.00am to five.30pm, Sunday 11 July, 9.00am to five.30pm, Monday 12 July, 9.00am to five.30pm, Tuesday 13 July, 9.00am to five.30pm, Wednesday 14 July, 9.00am to five.30pm, Friday 16 July, 9.00am to five.30pm
- St Peters, MW Toolbox, 578 Princes Highway, Wednesday 14 July, 2.15pm to three.30pm
- Merrylands, Agha Juice, 2 Memorial Avenue, Thursday 15 July, 8.00pm to 9.00pm
Anyone who attended the next venues on the instances listed is a informal contact who should instantly get examined and isolate till a destructive result’s obtained:
- Green Valley, Valley Fresh, The Valley Plaza, 187 Wilson Road, Saturday 17 July, 2.45pm to three.20pm
- Hoxton Park, Shell Coles Express, 650-652 Hoxton Park Road, Wednesday 14 July 11.00am to 11.20am
- Belrose, Caltex Belrose, 60 Glen Street, Sunday 18 July, 4.20pm to 4.40pm
- Dapto, Priceline Dapto, 33-35 Princess Highway, Friday 16 July, 2.15pm to 2.45pm
- Belrose, Woolworths Glenrose Shopping Village, 56-58 Glen Street, Friday 16 July, 5:55am to 4:30 PM, Saturday 17 July, 5.55am to three.10pm, Sunday 18 July, 5.55am to 4.30pm
Anyone who attended one of many above venues prior to now 4 days should additionally get one other check on day 5 from the date of exposure.
“Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again,” NSW Health mentioned.
For a full listing of COVID-19 exposure websites, go to the NSW Health website.
– with AAP
Latest Travel News