Whether you’re searching for native Fourth of July occasions, or wanting to get out now that Washington state has lifted COVID-19 restrictions, right here’s an inventory of actions to do this weekend.
- Here’s the place to see fireworks and other Fourth of July 2021 occasions in the Puget Sound space.
- Go on a neighborhood birding stroll, or check out these other native occasions taking place across the Seattle space.
- See Seattle Art Museum’s latest Monet exhibition.
Eats and drinks
- Thinking about consuming out now that Washington’s COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted? Here’s what some Seattle cooks and homeowners are saying about the way it impacts their eating places and bars.
- Find birria tacos, sushi and extra nice neighborhood eats in Kent.
Movies and TV
- Find one thing to watch from this checklist of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other companies.
- Get your repair for crime fiction this summer season with two sizzling new novels.
- Find some studying inspiration from these suggestions from creator and UW pupil Zoe Hana Mikuta.
Latest Travel News